- How does a Passive House work?
- What are the requirements for components, planning and implementation?
- Who supplies components?
- What is it like to live in a Passive House?
- What kind of buildings have been realised?
- Why is investment in a Passive House so attractive?
…These and other questions are answered in the information brochure "Active for more comfort – The Passive House" in a competent and interesting manner. It is published by the iPHA The International Passive House Association, and is continuously kept up to date.
learn more (Download your copy [PDF 11.6MB] or browse through the brochure online)
Further information on Passive House related topics can be found in the Passive House knowledge base at
|Passive House in Social Media|
PHPP 9 (2015)
Seals for Certified Passive House Components
Passive House Classes,
Classic, Plus, Premium
PHI certification for retrofits
for certified Passive Houses
|Research & Literature|
Passive Houses for different climate zones
Retrofits with Passive House components -
EnerPHit Planner Handbook
Passive House Retail Stores now out
Overview of contents